One of the most common cosmetic problems today is hair loss. Although it is thought to be specific to men, it is also a problem that women face from time to time.
WHAT IS HAIR TRANSPLANTATION?
Shedding between 50 and 100 strands per day is normal. If the figures are higher than this, a specialist should be consulted. Although hair loss can be reduced or prevented by various hair treatments such as hair laser, hair transplantation is performed as a permanent solution in people who have experienced intense shedding.
Hair transplantation is a natural and permanent solution to the dilution and baldness problem caused by hair loss. With hair transplantation, genetically resistant hair follicles are collected from the nape of the patient and planted in the channels opened in the areas where baldness or thinning has occurred. Hair transplantation is a micro surgery performed under local anesthesia. Therefore, it should be performed in hospital environment and in the presence of anesthesiologist.
BASIC STAGES OF HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
Hair transplantation is carried out in three basic stages;
1. Collection of hair follicles After the donor site is prepared for the procedure, the hair follicles are collected individually with the FUE motor. It is very important that the roots are not damaged. Each of these roots, called grafts, contains an average of 2-3 hairs.
2. Opening the channels Opening the channels at the correct size and depth according to the region affects the rate of hair transplantation. Attention should be paid to opening a channel suitable for the size and length of the hair follicle to be transplanted. The angle of the duct should also be well adjusted to achieve the most natural look.
3. Planting the roots in the opened channels At the last stage, the collected roots are placed one by one at 40-45 degree angles and the hair transplantation operation is completed.
Latest Hair Transplant Technique: FUE method
The latest technology in hair transplantation is the FUE technique, a micro-surgical procedure performed under local anesthesia, in which roots are collected with the help of a micro motor. This technique is the basis for all hair transplantation methods.
The basic stages are the same in all hair transplantation techniques. Roots are removed, channels are opened and the roots are planted in these channels. The differences that differentiate hair transplantation methods are caused by the device used when the roots are taken, the medical instruments used during the opening of the canals and during the transplantation and these differences lead to different naming of hair transplantation techniques.
TECHNIQUES USED IN HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
The following hair transplantation methods are applied successfully today. Each method is selected and applied according to the needs and demands of the patient. The joint opinion of the doctor and the patient is effective on which method to apply.
1. Robotic Hair Surgery In this method, the hair follicles are collected by the hair transplant robot. After opening the channels with the hair transplantation robot, the collected roots are planted manually.
2. DHI Hair Transplantation (Unshaved) In this method, which is also called direct hair transplantation, the channel opening and transplantation process is performed at the same time using the medical pen named choi . Since the hair follicles to be transplanted will remain outside for a short time, the grafts are more likely to remain healthy.
3. Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation In this method, a special sapphire tip pen is used instead of metal slit in the grooving phase. What makes the method different are these sapphire tips that allow the opening of smaller microchannels, thus accelerating the healing process and reducing crusting.
4. Normal FUE Hair Transplantation The hair follicles collected and separated using the micro motor are manually planted in the grooves.
HAIR TRANSPLANTATION OPERATION AND POST-PROCESSING
How long is the hair transplantation operation comfortable and comfortable? (Saç Ekimi Operasyonu kaç saat sürer ve konforlu mudur)
The operation takes approximately 6-7 hours. General anesthesia is not performed during the operation and narcosis is not given to the patient. Local anesthesia or sedation is applied to the patient by chatting.
Pain or Pain During Hair Transplant Operation?
Since hair transplantation is performed under local anesthesia, pain or pain sensation is at minimum level.
Another method used in addition to local anesthesia is sedation. With sedated hair transplantation, we are able to offer a dream-like hair transplantation experience to our patients who are excited quickly and who have high levels of anxiety.
How Many Days Should I Spend for Hair Transplant Operation?
Considering the pre- and post-transplantation procedures, it is sufficient for the patient to allocate 3 days. In this 3-day period;
Day 1 (Planting): Hair transplantation procedures are completed in our hospital.
Day 2 (Control): Our patient is re-hosted in our hospital to check if there is any damage, bleeding or infection in the roots.
Day 3 (First Wash): Our patient comes to our hospital again for the first wash. A special lotion is applied to the areas where the hair is planted . and then washed with professional care.
3. day post-process Hair washing process continues for 8 days. Except for the first wash, you can do the other washing yourself. You will be told in full detail how to do the washing. If you prefer, you can continue washing in our hospital for 8 days. With the eighth wash, the shedding process of the shells is completed.
10th day we 've cut your hair short at the end of such 10 day period including planting, 8 Washes and control.
Redness comes a point are decreased by 80%.
Complete results take between 6 months and 18 months. The experience of all hair transplant specialists is very important. Our team successfully implements all hair transplantation processes flawlessly. Both the process and the follow-up after planting are done by our experienced team. Contact us for any problems.