HOW LONG DOES THE DHI HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCESS?
DHI hair transplantation varies according to the area where it is applied. The higher the number of grafts to be transplanted, the longer the duration of the process.
In addition, the experience of the specialist who will perform the hair transplantation is another factor that affects the duration. The knowledge on the method used by the doctor or specialist who will carry out the procedure also affects this. In addition, the structure of the scalp is one of the factors that affect the duration.
When all these effects are taken into consideration, a DHI hair transplant process involving 3000 grafts takes approximately 6 hours a day for 2 days to be completed.
This process can be completed in only 6 hours with the FUE method.
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE BEFORE DHI HAIR TRANSPLANTATION?
- It is necessary to be mentally prepared for the operation.
- In addition, you should stop using alcohol and smoking one week before DHI hair transplantation.
- Again, 1 week before the procedure, you should avoid activities that will exhaust your body tremendously.
- You should choose comfortable clothes for the day of hair transplantation.
- You should not use chemical products such as hair gel or mousse.
- There should be no oil on your hair, your hair should be clean for the procedure.
- Before starting the operation for DHI hair transplantation, you should definitely be fully energized by having good breakfast. It is important to enter the operation with a full stomach.
WHAT SHOULD BE PUT INTO CONSIDERATION AFTER DHI HAIR TRANSPLANTATION?
- Damage to the area where DHI hair transplantation is performed should be prevented and protected against possible situations.
- In order not to damage the transplanted hair, you should be careful not to sweat, not to tire yourself and protect the area against any friction.
- It is recommended that the person who has hair transplantation does not drive for 6 hours and not to take long journeys.
- You should rest after the DHI hair transplant.
- After the procedure, you should take care of your hair and avoid contact with water for a certain period of time, as stated by your specialist.
- The scab on the scalp will shed spontaneously after a while. Do not worry about it. There is no scar after the shedding.
- You should use the medicines prescribed by your doctor regularly as recommended.